Beta Tau Omega Fraternity, Inc.
We aim to breakdown barriers between different cultures and develop leadership within the Asian community. We strive towards academic achievement, philanthropy, and brotherhood to develop each individual member to his fullest potential.
Purposes of the Fraternity
- Encourage academic achievement
- Promote brotherhood among men
- Promote social interaction among people
- Provide philanthropy for worthy causes
- Promote a sense of belonging
- Develop individual skills and leadership abilities in young men
- Promote interaction among people of different ethnic heritage
- Develop a sense of identity of Asian American men on campus
- Provide an insight into the Asian American culture for people of non-Asian descent
- Develop each individual member to his fullest potential
Gastric Cancer Foundation
The Gastric Cancer Foundation provides hope and support for thousands of patients across the United States and around the world. Through research, education, and advocacy and community, GCF's mission is to find a cure for gastric cancer.