Joining a fraternity or sorority is unique unlike any other fraternal organization at Texas A&M.
If you are interested in joining an MGC organization it is suggested that you evaluate all organizations and not be influenced by stereotypical media images. Visit the national headquarters' Website, talk to members of the organization, and attend MGC Week or Weekend which is usually held the second week of classes each semester.
During MGC Week you will get the opportunity to meet members of all council organizations face to face. Becoming a member of a Greek-letter organization has many benefits. The camaraderie of a brother and sisterhood is phenomenal, and your personal network can stretch worldwide.
All of our representative organizations are actively involved in the local community through numerous service activities. The leadership opportunities abound as you develop programs for the campus and the community. Each organization may hold informational meetings at various points throughout the school year. These meetings provide perspective members with an opportunity to learn about specific membership requirements and costs associated with joining. Membership is for life so take the opportunity to build the relationships now that will last a lifetime!
Our organziations are based in Asian, South Asian, Latino & Multicultural principles and values. See our how our organziations are categorized below.
- Beta Tau Omega Fraternity
- Gamma Beta National Fraternity, Inc.
- Lambda Delta Psi Sorority
- Rho Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Beta Chi Theta National Fraternity, Inc.
- Chi Psi Beta Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Kappa Delta Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Phi Iota Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc.
- Gamma Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Beta Xi Chi Multicultural Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Xi Nu Multicultural Sorority, Inc.